Sunday, February 24, 2013


Well, good evening from Corfu! I imagine I should try and write something inspirational for this, the first Nautilus Daily Cruises blog!...All I can currently think of however is WHEW!...what happened to simply enjoying the real things in life?...so...this is our/my attempt to keep up a little with modern technology.  Iakis is far more sensible and concentrates on boats and fishing in the Winter.

So, Welcome to anyone inclined to read, I am not sure what will be the course of this latest stroll into the world of 'Social Media' but I am sure it will be fun. I will try perhaps to share with you the great privilege of  living in Greece, of being involved in a vibrant and sturdy community, in the joys and beauty that this little island paradise holds to anyone who chooses to visit and, I will try to be brief.  That is why I like twitter. It forces one to be concise.

With that thought in mind...Good night! from the currently wind swept mountains of Kerkyra with their wild  beautiful and all embracing views.  We look forward to welcoming you aboard Nautilus in the just beckoning Summer.....it comes around very fast once February disappears...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "blogosphere" Vanessa and Iakis!! You find is half way across the world wishing we were making plans to join you this summer. Our conflicting schedules have us with no current summer plans, but the kids still talking about our day with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! This may take a while for me to get used to but I am getting there. It's quite fun actually! Lovely to hear from you and we too wish you could join us again this year! Greetings from
      Iakis, Vanessa

      Delete